Monday, August 28, 2006

Scarlett Johansson enjoys a `Scoop' of comedy

Scarlett Johansson and Woody Allen are teaming up again for Scoop, bringing with it the same "Woody's Muse" questions that haunted her last winter.
If Johansson was tired of the Muse talk back in December when Match Point opened to rave reviews, she's even sicker of it now.
"Um, I think Muse is kind of a silly word that the media's adopted, just a kind of darling word and if you say that to Woody, I think he would think it was strange," Johansson insists.
She continues, "Certainly, I'm friends with Woody and working with him is kind of like going to summer camp. You spend a year away and it's like, `Hey! There you are again' and everything's kind of as it was the summer before. So I hope that we can work together - I would be happy to work with Woody forever, for the rest of my career, only. I love working with him."

Source: http://www.star-ecentral.com/

Tags:

1 Comments:

Blogger Zaide said...

yo forget scarlett and go to zaide96
I'm better
see ya peeps later

1/14/2007 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home